The study abroad Australia cost or expense of earning a degree differs depending on the institution and course chosen. Undergraduate degrees will range from AU$15,000 to AU$33,000. Courses in medicine and veterinary science would be more expensive.
Study abroad Australia cost for postgraduate programs will range in price from AU$20,000 to AU$37,000.
Per year, students are encouraged to set aside at least $20,000 for food and living expenses. But that’s something you shouldn’t worry about as the Australian government, the Commonwealth, and the British Council have scholarships available. Universities also include a variety of academic scholarships to foreign students, with an emphasis on postgraduate studies.
Candidates must satisfy the admission criteria or studying abroad in Australia experience requirement of their respective universities. These specifications differ depending on the curriculum chosen. Applicants to undergraduate Diploma programs are typically required to have a minimum IELTS score of 5.5 and Applicants to undergraduate programs are typically required to have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 and Postgraduate programs usually expect students to have an IELTS score between 6.5 and 7.0. Many interested in pursuing a postgraduate degree should have a strong academic record in a similar undergraduate program. Some colleges expect MBA candidates to have at least two years of job experience.
You can work part-time when attending classes. You can now work unlimited hours a week and full-time through holidays. Part-time work is possible in supermarkets, hotels, and shopping center’s. Students may even look for internships inside their own institution.
The highest-paid part-time jobs in Australia are:
- A dental hygienist (with an associate’s degree) and can earn at least $32 per hour.
- Being a personal trainer or workout trainer will get you $20 per hour or more.
- A secretary’s hourly pay ranges from $10 to $25 per hour.
- Working in a salon allows you to set your own schedule and comfort level; as a stylist, you will receive a minimum of $10 per hour plus tips.
Following is a list of the cheapest Australian universities for international students:
- University of the Sunshine Coast (Sunshine Coast)
- University of Southern Queensland (Toowoomba)
- Southern Cross University (Lismore)
- Charles Darwin University (Darwin)
- University of New England (Armidale)