We are looking for potential and experienced candidates for the post of Senior Consultant/ Consultant depending on experience and expertise. The candidate will be responsible for student counseling, visa processing, university application management for foreign universities. Mainly, experience in education counseling for higher studies in Australia, Canada will be highly preferred.
Vacancy : Not specified
- Providing information to students and their guardians regarding universities in Australia & Canada.
- To develop a client database of students, facilitating their enrollment and admission to educational institutions in the Australia, Canada.
- Greeting with clients in person and over the phone.
- Creating and managing students, maintaining visitors Databases, and regular follow-up with them.
- Advice and guide students regarding study options, requirements, visa processing, and enrolment.
- Communicate with foreign universities/colleges on behalf of the company.
- Train the applicants for visa interview. Assist the students with the File Processing and Application Process. Lead overall visa processing & student counseling.
- Prepare & maintain all Documents required for the Visa processing without any error. Execute the fee agreement and ensure the services.
- Create an effective Client Database for future Business regarding Visa solutions.
- Keep the Company and Customers up to date with any Visa-related information. Assist and report to senior management.
- Provide honest and authentic services to the Customers. Achieve the company’s monthly & quarterly goals.
- Receive and reply emails, carry out marketing and promotions via online.
- Host seminars with prospective students regarding our promotions and services.
- Have clear knowledge about steps of Visa Processing Immigration/Visit /Work Permit/Family/Immigration visa.
- Plan, Execute, Supervise and Monitor Business Plans. Generate ideas to increase clients and services. Work closely with marketing personnel to promote services.
- Converse fluently in English for welcoming, guiding and handling foreign representatives.
- Provide guideline to the Jr. Counselors and others.
- Monitoring performance of the Jr. Counselors.
Work at office
Dhaka ( Farmgate)
Graduation/ Post graduation from any discipline.
Skills Required: Computer skill, English (Language), Market Research, Marketing
At least 2 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Immigration Education Consultancy Service
Age 24 to 35 years
Knowledge and Experience of Visa counselling (Australia & Canada).
Must be active, dynamic and should be capable to work under pressure, and must be target-oriented in their duties.
25000 – 30000 Taka
Compensation & Other Benefits:
Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus
Salary Review: Yearly
Festival Bonus: 2
If you face any problem to apply here, please send you resume through email. Our email is email@example.com