A student counsellor requires a renowned consultancy firm with a minimum of 1 year of experience, especially in the Australia and Canada University admission and VISA process. Fresher may apply.
- To consult with the students and guardians over the phone and face to face about the admission procedure of foreign universities.
- Creating and Managing students, maintaining visitors Databases, and regular follow-up with them.
- Build a strong relationship with the students over the phone and face to face.
- Participate in Education fairs or Seminars with prospective students regarding our Promotions and services.
- Should be target achievers, goal-oriented, and must be punctual.
- Provide administrative support to the Visa Office.
- Assess applications for migration and/or temporary entry to accordance with immigration law and policy.
- To provide guidance to students with visa applications via email and individual meetings, including checking the final application prior to submission
- Creating a solid relationship with a range of education partners;
- Providing education counseling for students to ensure the most appropriate course selection;
- Processing student visa applications based on entry requirements and admissions procedures;
- Case and file management per agency procedure;
- Developing and building strong client relationships with a network of education providers to secure ongoing agreements;
- Generating ideas for marketing activities, events, and advertising campaigns.
- Ability to meet deadlines and team targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or Master’s degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Communication skills, COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE, English (Language), Marketing.
At least 1 year
- Age at least 24 years
- Candidates who have experience in Australia student visa counseling
- Applicants should have the ability to research new rules and regulations about student or migration policies and procedures
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- Familiar with Office package and web browsing
- Having a strong work ethic, motivational drive, and experience at a marketing level
- Be target-oriented and able to work under pressure
12000 – 15000 Taka ( Also, Yearly performance bonus , Target achievement bonus available.) , Salary review yearly.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus
Salary Review: Yearly
Festival Bonus: 2
If you face any problem to apply here, please send you resume through email. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org