Agriculture and Environmental Study
Agriculture and Environmental Science
Students interested in this field of study will gain about local, national, and international challenges ranging from farming and food production to preserving a secure supply of food and a healthy environment.
The ecological effects of agricultural operations, such as soil erosion, water pollution, and greenhouse gas emissions, are of interest to environmental research. Environmental science and agricultural science collaborate to create sustainable farming methods that reduce the damaging effects of agriculture on the environment.
Why Australia is Best?
- Five positions are available for every agriculture graduate in Australia, indicating the great demand for jobs in this industry.
- In Australia, major cities and metropolitan areas account for 50% of all agricultural occupations.
- Seven academic institutions from Australia are among the top 100 universities for agriculture
- Seven academic institutions from Australia are among the top 100 universities for environmental science.
The Field of Study
Students can learn the theory and practice of environmental science and agriculture in this area of study.
- Crop production
- Animal production and management
- Environmental impact assessment
- Forestry resource management
- Soil and water conservation
- Aquatic resource management
- Natural resource management
- Geographical sciences
- Agricultural science
We have qualified Education Agent Counsellor. We put our priority on our students, and this has been the driving force in our core values and service objectives.
BENIFITS of Agriculture and Environment
GEN IN TOUCH WITH US
Looking For The Best Visa Consulting ?
Get Study Supports has an amazing team of Migration Agents that is registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA)